VIRTUAL TATTOO GALLERY & BOOKING RESOURCES
THINGS TO KNOW
1: She works by appointment only and does not take walk-in tattoos or walk-in consultations. She would be delighted to get to know you and hear all about your tattoo idea, just at a scheduled time when she can give you her undivided attention and take the proper notes. She wants to give you the best tattoo she possibly can, and doing that requires its own time and space.
2. She tattoos primarily Monday through Wednesday. Adhering to a specific scheduling pattern maximizes the quality of her work as well as protects her health and work-life balance.
DEPOSIT POLICY: Deposits are required to book an appointment and are a down payment for your tattoo. A lot of time and energy go’s into the consulting, booking, pre-design and design of your tattoo. Deposits are non-refundable, and non-transferable to another person or design if you change your mind. If you should violate one of the policies below you will need to pay another deposit to make, or keep any future appointments.
LATE POLICY: If you are more than 15 minutes late without calling ahead of time you will be considered a no-call no-show and you will forfeit your appointment and your deposit.
A 1 week notice is required to cancel your appointment and keep your deposit. This is to make sure she has enough time to consult for, book, research and design another project. She counts on her clients showing, she has found 1-2 days is not enough time to fill an appointment and start the process over, so 1 week is the policy. You must make real contact with her if you need to cancel. This means via TXT, email, phone or face to face. It is your responsibility to make contact with her. If you cancel 2 times in a row (regardless of if you have given a 1 week notice each time) your deposit will be forfeited and you’ll have to make another to keep future appointments.
She will not send design drafts over phone or email as time for alterations has been padded into your appointment block. When you receive your draft on the day of your appointment, you will be given an opportunity to request any desired adjustments or alterations.
- Book early, her schedule is busy and there is usually a wait list.
- Have a deposit ready, it is required to secure your appointment.
- If you were referred by somebody, let her know exactly who.
Compose an e-mail including the following…
- A detailed description of what you would like and where you would like it.
- Any reference photos that might help get your ideas across.
- Your project budget.
- Let her know if you have any allergies to latex or medical adhesives.
Alexis’s Tattooing Rate Is $200 per-hour
Fixed half-day and full-day rates are available upon inquiry for larger projects.
Booking email: AAR4INK@gmail.com
How to Prepare for your tattoo session
- Moisturize the area to be tattooed a couple weeks ahead of time. The healthier the skin is on a base level, the smoother the tattoo application will be.
- Drink water & stay hydrated not only on the day of the tattoo, but weeks prior.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C, as it helps with antioxidant function and the repair of connective tissues.
- Get a good nights sleep.
- Eat a substantial meal prior to your tattoo appointment.
- Don’t over do it with caffeine or energy drinks.
- Wear comfortable clothing that makes the area to be tattoo easily accessible.
- If you have long hair that might come in contact with the tattooed area, bring a hair tie so it can be kept safely away from the area being tattooed.
- If it’s a large session, bring snacks and drinks.