Things To Know
- She works by appointment only and does not take walk-in tattoos or walk-in consultations. She would be delighted to get to know you and hear all about your tattoo idea, just at a scheduled time when she can give you her undivided attention and take the proper notes. She wants to give you the best tattoo she possibly can, and doing that requires its own time and space.
- She tattoos Monday through Wednesday. Adhering to a specific scheduling pattern maximizes the quality of her work as well as protects her health and work-life balance.
Alexis’s Tattooing Rate Is $200 per-hour. Fixed half-day and full-day rates are available upon inquiry for larger projects. Booking email: AAR4INK@gmail.com
- Book early, her schedule is busy and there is usually a waitlist.
- Have a deposit ready, it is required to secure your appointment.
- If you were referred by somebody, let her know exactly who.
Compose an e-mail including the following:
- A detailed description of what you would like and where you would like it.
- Any reference photos that might help get your ideas across.
- Your project budget.
- Let her know if you have any allergies to latex or medical adhesives.